You have been to BarCamps in Cambodia. You have seen our speakers, networked with other attendees and enlarged your contact lists to new heights. You know what it is like to attend BarCamp and now it is time to start building the buzz and help BarCamp Battambang spread the word to new people who can also benefit from it.
In the spirit of BarCamp, we’d love you to join the Conference conversation and help us share the news. Spread the word by sharing your experience on Twitter using the has tag #BarCampBB. Post your lesson learned of the last BarCamp event on your Facebook or ask us a question about the upcoming conference on our Facebook Page.
You can help spreading the buzz by:
- Blogging about BarCamp Battambang to show your online community why BarCamps are the best technological learning and sharing experiences that you can attend in Cambodia. Share your expertise in these issues. Even better, let us promote your experience. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take it from there.
- Sharing it on Facebook: BarCamp Battambang will be the technology event of the year in Siem Reap!
- Tweeting it: Try out to tweets on your own. Be sure to include the hashtag #BarCampBattambang
- Sharing it on your LinkedIn profile: Mention this technology event on your profile so that your LinkedIn connection will learn about BarCamp Battambang.
- Writing as any of the following statement to tweet or post your excitement and/or involvement with BarCamp Battambang 2013.
- I’m Attending
- I’m Sponsoring
- Join me at BarCamp Battambang 2013
- I’m Speaking
Using these badges on your blog, email signature, website, and social networks: