យើងសូមជូនដំណឹងថា បារខែមបាត់ដំបង ២០១៤ នឹងប្រារព្ធធ្វើឡើងជាផ្លូវការនៅថ្ងៃទី ២៤-២៥ ខែឧសភា ឆ្នាំ២០១៤។ យើងនឹងប្រារព្ធនៅសាកលវិទ្យាល័យបាត់ដំបង ។
We would like to announce that BarCamp BattamBang 2014 is officially held on 24-25 May2014. We’ll hold it at University Of BattamBang .
ទីតាំង៖ សាកលវិទ្យាល័យ បាត់ដំបង
Location : University Of BattamBnag (UBB)
អាស័យដ្ឋាន៖ ផ្លូវជាតិលេខ៥ សង្កាត់ ព្រេកព្រះស្ដេច ក្រុងបាត់ដំបង ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង
Address: National Road No 5, Sangkat Prek Preah Sdach, Battambang City, Battambang Province, Cambodia
Date: 24th-25th May 2014
BarCamp Cambodia Organizer
Phone : 077 590 555
We, BarCamp Battambang 2013 organizers would like to thanks to companies, organizations and participants for all your attendant, support, contribute financial to our event in Battambang province.
A two days gathering on 25-26 May 2013 was attract over 700 participants to present and participate with 52 topics by 40 speakers.
70% of participants are high school and university students and 30% are from private sector and civil society organization.
The event was opening by Mr. Ko Lysuon,Vice Rector of Build Bright University Battambang branch, and representative from USAID’s project named “SPICE”, Online, CellCard and BarCamp Cambodia.
There are several most interesting topics, below are top 10 topics of the event (rated by number of audiences who joined the presentation):
- Internet Technology and VoIP Solution, by Mr. Uch Phorith, Sales Manager, Online Company, Cambodia (80)
- Web responsive Design With Twitter bootstrap-CSS framework, by Ms Phal Sokly, Web Developer from Web Essential, Cambodia. (70)
- Basic Photography, by Mr. Keo Oudom, Managing Director, Porpok.com, Cambodia. (65)
- Introduction OpenOffice & Khmer Unicode, by Mr. Chen Bunna, Master Trainer, SPICE project, Cambodia. (64)
- Idea Concept of Business Start-up, by Mr. Sok Pongsa Metry, Project Manager, Nokor-Group, Cambodia. (60)
- LOVE, by Mrs. Yim Vanne, Program Coordinator, Educational Development Institute, Cambodia. (60)
- Responsive Email template Design, Mr. Tep Kenvankorn, Web Developer, AVACAS, Cambodia. (58)
- How to type Khmer Unicode on PC and Phone, Tuon Samorn, Master Trainer, SPICE project. (58)
- Khmer Unicode Related to android Smart Phone, Mr. Bovy Chhunleng, Admin of CAUG, Cambodia. (55)
- Let BarCamp Change your Life, Mr. John Week, Open Development Cambodia, USA. (53)
The two-day conference was another success thank to the participation of Cambodian tech-enthusiasts, who are willing, open to learn. This event would had not taken place without our committed sponsors, media partners, supporters and volunteers.
In the name of the lead event organizers, we would like to express our profound thank to company/organization.
Once again, thank you for your participation and contribution.
BarCamp Battambang 2013 Organizer Team
There are several topics had been proposed to do presentation at BarCamp Battambang. You may check it out below:
Topic – Web Responsive Design with Twitter Bootstrap – CSS framework
Speaker’s name – Phal Sokly
Dear Oversea/Local BarCamper,
We would like to recommend few hotels, and if you want to stay please contact Mr. Be Chantra (chantra[dot]be[@]gmail[dot]com, 012 316 781), the price is only you contact Mr. Chantra.
1. Khemara Battambang 1 Hotel = 14$ per night (5 minutes walk to BarCamp Venue) Air-Con and FREE WI-FI http://www.khemarahotel.com/ Continue reading
BBU Food-Court (Located inside University)